GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Within this agreement, “Animated Praise LLC” may also be referred to as “AP” or “Our”. The Customer may also be referred to as “YOU”.
A “Standard Video” is any video on the AP website that is not Customized by AP.
A “Custom Video” is a Standard Video on the AP Website that is customized by AP to personalize the video for your use.
II. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This set of Terms and Conditions supersedes any prior correspondence, document or previousunderstanding. This set of terms and conditions has the highest precedence over any other agreements.
- By purchasing the AP products and services, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- By using the AP products and services, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- Unless expressly accepted in writing by AP, additional or differing terms or conditions proposed by you orincluded in your acknowledgment are objected to by AP and have no effect.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not purchase or use AP products.
- AP reserves the right, at its’ discretion, to make changes to any portion of these Terms and Conditionsat any time.
III. APPLICABLE LAWS
This agreement is governed under the laws of the State of Virginia and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein.
IV. CUSTOM VIDEO
A “Custom Video” is a Standard Video on the AP Website that is Customized by AP to personalize the video for your use. Customization includes AP adding in text, photo and/or video that you send us with your order.
AP will make every effort to produce the Custom Video according to the specifications you enter into the Custom Video order form. Please ensure you take the time to fill out the Custom Order form carefully. The only case where AP may provide a refund to the Customer, is if there is a clear mistake on AP’s part when producing a video. The total liability of AP is limited to the purchase price of the Custom Video. A refund will not be provided for any other instances.
AP’s standard turnaround and delivery time is within three business days of processing payment. The completion period is an approximation based on past experience and does not guarantee that you will receive the video sooner or later than the three-day period. A delivery of a video past the three-business day timeframe does not void the Purchase Order.
V. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
By purchasing our products, you are licensed to use APs Standard and Custom videos in several ways.
Functions that are allowed:
- You may use the videos in various settings: church conferences, church worship services, Bible studies, and presentations for the congregations and congregational leaders.
- You may produce one backup copy of the Content you have lawfully purchased
Functions that are NOT allowed:
- You may not physical or digitally distribute the Content to any person or entity outside your Company or Church
- You may not copy, duplicate, edit or modify the Content
- You may not broadcast the Content over the Internet, television or radio without prior written consent from AP.
- You may not resell any of the content without prior written consent from AP.
AP understands you may want to post the content of a Custom Video on your website or social media page. AP allows you to purchase a Web License for a custom video that allows you to Broadcast the Custom Video over the Internet. The cost of this Web License is provided at www.animatedpraise.com. This is the only case where the Content is allowed to be broadcast over the Internet.
You agree to indemnify and hold AP harmless against all claims or liability asserted against AP arising out of or in connection with any breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of the terms of this Agreement.
VII.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & CONTENT
You agree that all AP Products and Services, along with all text, graphics, photographs, images, animation, video or film, video or file segments, Flash file, and/or other audio and/or audio-visual material any format as well as the trademarks, logos, music, sounds, user interfaces, visual interfaces, artwork, computer code and all other related content including but not limited to the design, selection, structure, coordination, expression, the “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on www.animatedpraise.com and/or downloaded, streamed and/or otherwise generated in conjunction with you entering into this Agreement with AP is owned, controlled or licensed by or to AP and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
All Content is copyrighted by AP with all rights reserved
You give permission and AP reserves the right to use your final custom video for promotional, marketing and/or advertising purposes. AP will do its’ best to use the content in good faith and good taste. AP will make an attempt to contact You to inform You of the custom videos use for promotional purposes. Although we reserve the right to use the media in advertising, we very much respect and value your privacy.
It is the sole responsibility of you to secure permission of the venue and participants to record and distribute their photographs and/or moving images. You assume all responsibility for obtaining any necessary permission or permits which may be required for Animated Praise to create a custom video. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AP against any claims, damages, losses, relating to any photos or videos that you provide AP that were not obtained and transmitted legally.
VIII. PAYMENT, RETURN, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
AP accepts all major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If you do not have a credit card, please contact AP directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for other forms of payment.
All sales are final once the purchased media has been downloaded. If the media has been purchased, but not downloaded, a full refund may be issued.
If you’re having trouble with your transaction or would like to be refunded for your purchase, please contact AP at email@example.com.
If you would like to cancel your account with Animated Praise at any time, please contact AP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your church’s name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as denomination, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
b) We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will only ever contact you by email unless you request otherwise.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
e) Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
f) Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
g) Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
There is no warranty provided for any products sold on www.animatedpraise.com
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.